martes, 14 de octubre de 2014

My grand-daddy

Since I was a child my grandfather became my reference. I knew him like an old man who sitted down on the sofa just for watching tv, but then I discovered the reality of himself. My grandfather is a really kind person, he always takes care of all the family, trying to help everyone.  You just have to call him and he will be there for what you need. As he sais: '' I don´t want to form part of the furniture'' or '' I always feel like helping mines''.  While growing up  I was more and more interested in how is my grandfather, so I discovered amazing things about him like he is a great dancer as me or that he also loves travelling as me. Tu sum up, my grandfaher is the kind of person I would like to become one day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario